Saturday, January 12, 2008

busy !busy!busy!

Omg!!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket!my computer cant access typing for chinese word!!!How!!!!!haiz,Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket talk other things first...... Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yay hoo.... ...today is saturday, so i just need to working until 2pm.

i only just came back from office .HEY, today just my third day go to working. But, i already need to handle many assignment given by my boss. I don wan!!!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketpls!!who can gv me a help!!!haiz....

Actually, I'm not supposed to be blogging right now.

I'm supposed to be finishing up working for artworks! But well, I guess CanDY Lim could take a little break, right?

I know need to rushing for the artwork bcoz tommorow i will with my bf go out for a whole day. But Now???what i doing out here blogging??WAIT...........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello pretty, start work aredi?
where u work now?
gambahtei and have a nice day !!

蓝色的微笑 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
爱美丽Emily said...

hi,gal.miss u much!wan to share with u my blog ! If u free u can go to visit my blog http://emilyiceberry.blogspot.com/

bye!